WELCOME TO THE IRVING NATURE PARK
The Irving Nature Park is a 600 acre site owned, gifted and maintained by J.D. Irving, Limited’s commitment to help protect an environmentally significant area.
This special part of the Fundy coastline is a place where everyone can come and experience the various ecosystems of the Southern New Brunswick coastline. It is open year round to help encourage visitors to experience nature with geological treasures and many other stunning features.
IRVING NATURE PARK FEATURES
- 11 km (7 mi.) of rugged Bay of Fundy coastline
- Six different ecosystems with a diversity of flora and fauna
- Seven walking trails of varying lengths
- Boardwalk extending into the salt marsh
- Seal Observation deck
- Lookout Tower - the park’s highest point with 360° view of land and sea
- Free interactive educational programs and activities
- Free picnic sites and gas barbecues
- Children’s Forest with a playground and maze